Terms and Conditions
1. The Undersigned undertakes to keep confidential all pricing, price lists and passwords issued to the Undersigned by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD and not to share or distribute said pricing, price lists and passwords with or to any Third Party excepting authorized persons or the authorized purchasing officer listed in this Application for Dealership with SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD.
2. The Customer hereby confirms that the goods and services on the tax invoice issued, duly represent the goods and services ordered by the Customer at the prices agreed to by the Customer and where performance/delivery has already taken place, that the services and goods were inspected and that the Customer is satisfied that these conform in all respects to the quality and quantity ordered and are free from any defects.
3. Notwithstanding delivery of any equipment, ownership shall not pass to the Undersigned until the purchase price of all the goods sold by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD has been paid for in full to SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD.
4. Any delivery note (copy or original) signed by the Customer and held by the Company, shall on first appearance constitute proof that delivery was made to the customer unless proven otherwise.
5. The Undersigned undertakes to notify SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD forthwith in writing of any change of address, contact information, e-mail or a change of authorized purchasing officer. Goods will not be handed over by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD to any unauthorized persons or third parties. Goods will only be handed over by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD to the authorized purchasing officer appointed by the Undersigned on this Application for Dealership.
6. Handed over by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD to the authorized purchasing officer appointed by the Undersigned on this Application for Dealership.
7.1.The Undersigned undertakes to always purchase stock to the minimum amount of R50,00. No order below the minimum amount of R50.00 shall be accepted by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD.
7.2.Special orders by the Purchaser consisting of goods or brands not normally stocked by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD will be subject to a 50% deposit paid to SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD according to the value of the goods as listed on the quote of said goods by SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD before SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD will complete the order for the Purchaser.
8. The risk of damage to or destruction of goods is passed to the Customer on signature of the delivery receipt upon delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s nominated representative and the Customer undertakes to insure the goods fully, until paid for.
9. Delivery and installation times given are merely estimates and are not binding on the Company. The Company warrants that it will use its best endeavors to meet such delivery times.
10. It is the duty of the Customer to return any defective goods to the premises of the Company’s nominee at the Customer’s own cost. Transportation arrangements must be discussed with the Company prior to the sending of the goods.
11.1. Where the Undersigned makes use of a courier company to collect the goods on the behalf of the Undersigned, the risk moves to the Undersigned when the goods leave the premises of SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD.
11.2. Goods deliveries from SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD to the Undersigned are restricted to a maximum 50km radius from SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD and is dependent on delivery destination and will be undertaken according to SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD’s own discretion.
11.3. is dependent on delivery destination and will be undertaken according to SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD’s own discretion.
12. Any item delivered to the Customer will form the object of a pledge in favor of the Company for present and past debts of the Customer to the Company and the Company will be entitled to retain such pledge at the value being the cost price of the goods.
13. Warranty items must be carried in accompanied by its invoice and fault report to SONIC INFORMED [PTY] LTD for assessment and consultation.
14. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or repair, where goods as defective within the warranty period or within 48 hours if the products are wrongly described, different from the sample shown to you. If the product are installed, affixed or amended we will not accept a return of the product. We may charge a 20% handling fee if the return is accepted by management. Goods may not be sent back without authorization.
15. All warranties are immediately null and void, should any equipment be tampered with, or should the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the Company or its nominee, or should the goods be operated outside the manufacturer’s specifications.
16. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of the goods.
17. Under no circumstances will the company accept any correctly supplied goods and non defective goods whatsoever unless the prior written approval of management is first obtained within 48 hours of the invoice date. In this latter event the customer shall pay a handling fee of not less than 15% (ten per centum) of the invoice price of the goods, which said percentage shall be determined by management in each and every case.
18. The Customer agrees that interest shall be payable on any monies due to the Company at 26% per annum, which interest shall be calculated on ZA daily balance and capitalized monthly from the date the monies fell due to date of payment. A certificate under the hand of any manager to the Standard Bank of South Africa Limited shall on first appearance constitute proof of the interest rate charged.
19. The Customer shall be liable to the Company for all legal expenses (including collection fees) on the attorney and own client scale, incurred by the Company in the event of:
19.1 Any default by the Customer; or
19.2 Any litigation in regard to the validity and enforceability of this agreement. The customer will also be liable for any collection or valuation fees incurred.
20. The invalidity of any part of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity of any other party, such clause in this agreement being severable from the rest.
21. If, at any time, any amount of money due by the Customer to the Company is overdue for payment the Company shall be entitled to suspend all deliveries to the Customer, until all amounts are paid or, at the election of the Company, to cancel all outstanding orders, in either of which events, the Customer shall have no claim against the Company.